السبت، 4 ديسمبر 2010

pieces of me





Travis Bickle: Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up .

....................


Mal: You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.


Hannibal Lecter: Tell me Clarice, would you ever say to me "Stop. If you loved me, you'd stop"?
Clarice Starling: Not in a thousand years.
Hannibal Lecter: "Not in a thousand years"... That's my girl.


......................


Peter Parker: [voiceover] Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

......................


Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

هناك تعليقان (2):

Yasmine يقول...

1) مش عارفاه

2) inception

3) Hannibal طبعا

4) Spider Man

5) مش عارفاه D:


فكرة حلوة يا دكتور هبقى اقلدك :D

adel يقول...

ههههههههه ملعوبة
انا متفق مع بعضا لكلام عليا انا شخصيا برضه :) بس مش هاقولك انهي تحديدا

واحشني يادكاترة